Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sparkly shine


Okeeeeyy... you need to see these! I already had a few fooled but I am happy to tell you that these sparkly things are not miu miu... but from river island! designed by the lovely sammy goff.. some may remember me talking about an internship that I got the chance to do, so... it was over at the river island shoe design department! It was so exciting and I enjoyed every second of it! I saw these a while back in the office and now I can finally let you know that they are available in stores...

Thank to every one over at river island... x

ps. sorry for not posting so much lately.. Uni is sucking the life out of me right now... got to love it though.

UPDATE- I LISTED A FEW PAIRS ON EBAY FOR YOU LIVING OUTSIDE UK<3
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE LISTINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment