Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

white/white




I'm so into white recently. Actually I shouldn't be because white it's a rather summery colour, not very good for autumn or winter. But I don't care, I have matched my white outfit with the burgundy bomber jacket, cute leopard lollidrop bag from Kurt Geiger and UNIF's grim creepers from Dolls Kill. I'm a little bit borred with clothes or accesorries with studds but these shoes are different. They're hand crafted and made of leather. I find them so classy.








ph. by Magdalena Zielasko, edited by Belletette

( wearing Nowhere sweater , Kurt Geiger Lollidrop mini bag, Anna Dello Russo x H&M bracelet, Top Shop bomber jacket, Zara shorts, Yes necklace, UNIF grim creepers from Dolls Kill)








Music: Matthew Dear - Her Fantasy




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment