Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Isabela and Joseph


MUUBAA coat
JOSEPH knit
COS shirt
H&M TREND pants
JIMMY CHOO booties
ZARA bag

Yesterday we got to enjoy clear skies here in London, and I had a chance to wear some new things that I have been saving for a day like this. I’ve finally joined online community - Fashiolista and to kick that whole thing off, we are doing a promotion together where one of you can win £500 to spend at online store Stanwells, check it out here. I was quick to jump on this chance to collaborate with Stanwells as they sell some of my favorite brands like Equipment, Muubaa and Joseph that I think has one of their best collection out this fall. Plus when would I ever say no to a chance to shorten your holiday shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment